• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Timisoara park

Valentin Arfire

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Extracting 2D pictures from Panos

Valentin,

The picture of the campus is very worthy and would help folk understand what the place is lke.

However, maybe there's more there than just giving information.

I think the thing to so is for you to make a pano like you are doing and then extract from that favorite compositions. what do you think of that approach?

It would be a new way of composing since it would allow you to "shoot" compositions you couldn't do without awkward and painful straining of your neck muscles to get to that position. I'd just love you to try this as it would, I have no doubt, lead to some great pictures you would never have even thought of.

Asher

Valentin Arfire

maybe something like this may be interesting?

Politehnic_University_interiour_court_mercator.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
maybe something like this may be interesting?

Politehnic_University_interiour_court_mercator.jpg

Yes, and there's much more I'm sure where the shapes and subjects work n some way together. Maybe sampling just a portion of the entire sphere. feel that the panorama can be the end product and is marvelous to explore. Still, it must also have so many hidden possibilities for further art.

Thanks for this extra view of your work!

Asher