• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A few more from this weekend

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney,

You are ready to make money and folk very happy. I'm proud of you! Just a small point, the last picture might be a little over-saturated. If you used the curves layer in Photoshop or Elements to lighten it, the saturation effect might be tamed. This is where using Capture One becomes valuable. Thanks to Nicolas claris and Cem Usaklgl, I moved to Capture One and am delighted.

How are you taking your pictures? What color space, sRGB or Adobe RGB? Also do you use RAW.

Asher

Sydney Rester

Sydney,

You are ready to make money and folk very happy. I'm proud of you! Just a small point, the last picture might be a little over-saturated. If you used the curves layer in Photoshop or Elements to lighten it, the saturation effect might be tamed. This is where using Capture One becomes valuable. Thanks to Nicolas claris and Cem Usaklgl, I moved to Capture One and am delighted.

How are you taking your pictures? What color space, sRGB or Adobe RGB? Also do you use RAW.

Asher

Thank you, Asher (blushing). I shoot in RAW all the time, sRGB. I've never heard of Capture One. I'll have to check that out. I'm in a phase where I like playing with actions and presets, and sometimes they go a little too far.