• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

AJ Roach

charlie chipman

AJ is a friend and musician.
He was in town a couple weeks ago and we had a quick photo session.
Here are a few of the pictures.
The dog all though not planned became an integral component to the concept.

_DSC2147crop.jpg

2​
_DSC2134.jpg

3​
_DSC2144.jpg

I can post more if there is any interest.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charle,

I like them all especially the last exceptionally laid back relaxed view of the ?Hollywood Hills. What was that contraption on the stand? Was that to prevent glare?

More!

Asher

charlie chipman

These were taken in the echo park hills, hence the closer view of downtown.
The contraption on the stand is an old ragged lamp,
it is an attempt to add to the absurdity, has it worked or interfered I wonder?
For some of the pictures I removed it.
Thanks for commenting, here are a few more.

_DSC2077.jpg

_DSC2093.jpg

_DSC2132crop.jpg

_DSC2135.jpg

Asher Kelman

AJ seems like an interesting and fairly mellow character. If not, you relaxed him a lot! That happens in southern California a lot! This is, after all, a place where one can, if one's lucky, surf and ski on the same day in spring.

What music does he play?

Maybe you'd like to shoot him in my studio downtown? If yes, send me a PM!

Asher

charlie chipman

That is generous offer Asher, unfortunately he lives in NYC and is no longer in town. Perhaps I will take you up on your offer another time. As a side note, you don't happen to have any photos of your studio do you? I would like to see it.

He is a folk musician. A google search will find many songs and articles on him.

Asher Kelman

That is generous offer Asher, unfortunately he lives in NYC and is no longer in town. Perhaps I will take you up on your offer another time. As a side note, you don't happen to have any photos of your studio do you? I would like to see it.

He is a folk musician. A google search will find many songs and articles on him.

Come on down! We'll have lunch!

Asher