• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My first professional work with model!

Leonardo Boher

pro member
Hi guys,

The past saturday I been invited by an ex-student of photography and a very nice friend to take pictures to a model about lingerie. Of course, I prepared the equipment and went to the place, not so much equipment, just a TTL Flash with an umbrella soft-box and played with the ambient light too. I got lot of fun, and hope to keep doing this stuff. It seems my professional carer as fashion photographer is starting!!!

Will upload more pictures later, but just for now, I have this one:

Q3S_1887-1024px.jpg

Model is: Belén Ponssa.
Clothes: Carolina Laugero.

Will post more later!

Leo :)

Hi guys,

The past saturday I been invited by an ex-student of photography and a very nice friend to take pictures to a model about lingerie. Of course, I prepared the equipment and went to the place, not so much equipment, just a TTL Flash with an umbrella soft-box and played with the ambient light too. I got lot of fun, and hope to keep doing this stuff. It seems my professional carer as fashion photographer is starting!!!

Hi Leo,

Congratulation on the progress.

Just one remark for now, I bet that Carolina Laugero wouldn't have minded so see a bit more of her clothes. I'm assuming she may have been the client, but perhaps it was just a shot for the model's portfolio?

Cheers,
Bart

Leonardo Boher

pro member
Hi Leo,

Congratulation on the progress.

Just one remark for now, I bet that Carolina Laugero wouldn't have minded so see a bit more of her clothes. I'm assuming she may have been the client, but perhaps it was just a shot for the model's portfolio?

Cheers,
Bart

Yeah, she would, but cannot waste those pair of eyes just because of focusing on clothes. Some pics for the client, some pics for me ;)

Leo :)