• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings from Toronto!

Jeff O'Neil

I discovered this forum today and had to join!

I love the concept of the forum and the astounding number of gifted photographers that I hope to learn from on a regular basis.

As an amateur who seeks to rise to a professional level I look forward to reading the myriad of topics posted here.

I may not post often but I will be "lurking" and learning.

Jeff O'Neil

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Jeff. Brian is a good greeter and a helpful guy himself.

Introduction to Digital Photography

Basic issues can be fielded here.

For images challenges search under Challenges

or look here, a list I try to update

Current Photography Challenges or "Image Cental" Here, you'll find for opportunities to share your work according to a "current challenge" topic ("show & tell") or have critiqued or else optimize, retouch or create a particular mood or meaning.

Enjoy!

Asher

Jeff O'Neil

Brian Lowe said:
Hello Jeff,

welcome to OPF don't be shy posting, a lot of very helpful and friendly people here.

Brian

Brian I neglected to thank you for the warm welcome.

I have been amazed by some of the comments I've read and the photo's I've seen. Whats more as an amateur I think I've got a few shots that stand up beside that quality nicely! The trick is now learning to reduce the number of bad shots..arrg..I always hated school!

Thanks Brian!

Jeff