• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

toes

Mark Hampton

old batterd toes and a print to match !!

20100605_0299.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mark,

Interestingly, I too make pictures with my toes included.

I must admit to liking the image on the floor.. I'd work more on this theme. I'd consider the space between the print and the toes. I like to create spaces for the mind to populate. Here' it's too close for me to imagine either the toes moving forward or the figures from the print escaping to.

So, if you like, this might be a concept to explore further adding to the composition space for us too.

Asher

Mark Hampton

toes and fingers --- when I was photographing photographs for talks I made a point of getting something in there - to give another layer --

I will have look at this in more detail tomorrow - weather has turned and food is calling.

cheers for thoughts asher....