• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Beaver Boy

Ken Tanaka

pro member
(So what did you expect?)

93973161.jpg

While rooting around through my library looking for images for another thread yesterday I came across this 2006 image. Nothing arty or deep, just fun. I would have loved to give the parents a print of this but I've no idea who these children are. Just one of those moments, then POOF, they were gone.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
(So what did you expect?)

93973161.jpg

While rooting around through my library looking for images for another thread yesterday I came across this 2006 image. Nothing arty or deep, just fun. I would have loved to give the parents a print of this but I've no idea who these children are. Just one of those moments, then POOF, they were gone.

If you up the contrast, add a new label and clone in a taser to the man's hands, you might have a winner!

Asher