• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hunt for the last people

Mark Hampton

para2.jpg

para - Mark Hampton​

para1.jpg

para - Mark Hampton​

fahim mohammed

Mark, I am always drawn to ' people ' photography. In these captures you have frozen for us a moment/s of time that are charming. The first two in a pub ( ? ) are very human. I can imagine the
talk, the draught, the conversation. The placement of the hands, the specs, the gaze..all direct my
attention towards the listener. Well done.

The ' smoker ' I am very partial to. Not the least since I smoke.

Charlotte Thompson

Mark

I also love people photograghy
dude these are so interesting- they have charm and are very applealing on the level of our humanity!
nice goin'

Charlotte-

Mark Hampton

Mark

I also love people photograghy
dude these are so interesting- they have charm and are very applealing on the level of our humanity!
nice goin'

Charlotte-

Charlotte / Fahim / Rachel

thanks for all the feedback - these are still in progresses - so no doubt my head will twist them further from there route...

I have been thinking of the titles and I may need to change them - the image above is titled in the way these will be presented..

I have left the para images slighly with a slightly soft tone - any thoughts?

para3.jpg

hat.colour.purple - Mark Hampton​

bit more of a bump below >>

para4.jpg

hat.colour.purple - Mark Hampton​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
smoker-1.jpg

Woman Smoker – Mark Hampton​

Mark,

This is a high level of work. More important it connects an inner passion as a guide for your photography. I am enjoying the pictures. They seem to have a classic feel as if I have been looking for them and I now see what I needed.

Asher

Mark Hampton

Asher,

Thanks for the thoughts and feedback

I think I am getting more used to this new medium - I still cant bend it completely to my will so I can forget it exists - but that will come with work and reading.

cheers