• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Suspicion?

Jarmo Juntunen

A picture from last weekend. Two of my three girls, the younger basking in her mother's arms after a swim. I somehow like the expression of her eye...

_small.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A picture from last weekend. Two of my three girls, the younger basking in her mother's arms after a swim. I somehow like the expression of her eye...

_small.jpg

Hi Jarmo,

This is an interesting shot. You obviously know them so well and every posture is a stroke of a pen that doesn't need completed for you to understand the meanings and implications. For my view, I find it a little harder to totally appreciate the image as I can't see the eye well, it being too dark on my particular laptop computer screen. Might you post a version with the eye brighter a little, just enough to recognize the look you refer to.

Asher