• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: I Love You Too, Sweetheart...

fahim mohammed

p299668387.jpg

fahim mohammed

This alone, my friend, those big eyes and happy smile to someone she loves, makes owning a camera worthwhile even if you put it away for ever from this point on!

Asher

Asher, my friend, when all is said and done; this is what I live for now.

You sir have said it all and no one could say it better.

Grateful thanks.

fahim mohammed

Alienskin exposure 3 for BW and Glamor glow. Picture with D300 + nikon 85/1.4 at f2.

She had a sty in her right eye at that moment. Ok now.

Mike Shimwell

Fahim

Wonderful. Children (and grandchildren) are such a precious gift.

I notice that you're using longer lenses more at the moemnt, together with your D300. It's certainly working nicely

Mike

fahim mohammed

Hello Mike,

I generally am a mid-range to 100-135mm person. For this one I had to get rid of my bedpost and pillows,
and hence the 85mm ( <= 128 ff ).

While I think the Zeiss are better, manual focussing doesn't come easy nowadays!!

How was the weather up in Scotland?

Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Scotland is later in the year - Lindisfarne is in Northumberland, at the top of England. The weather was fine in the morning and then pured down later - fairly typical, so we took refuge ina teashop(!) until the storm passed.

Actually got some colour pictures to work through from last weekend that I'll have to get at some time next week.

Mike -