• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fun: Some Flowers

Steve Robinson

A few from my neighbor's flower bed yesterday on a partly cloudy afternoon. Canon 1D Mk II N, Sigma 100-300 f/4.

985668176_fxQ3f-L-1.jpg

985668313_ypsjx-L.jpg

985668390_UrGD5-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few from my neighbor's flower bed yesterday on a partly cloudy afternoon. Canon 1D Mk II N, Sigma 100-300 f/4.

985668313_ypsjx-L.jpg

Steve,

The 1DII N is still going strong! I also like the crispness of this flower. Reminds me of a flamingo dancer's dress, but the wrong way up. Do you have names for them? - a good excuse to chat with your neighbor! Can you also try to take several of these in a composition. Then one will be perfect and the others would be softer, OOF.

Asher