• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Family

heres a few shots of my son and one of my nefew. Also one of my girl and our son. As usual no PP was done. Still no PP software in my laptop.

looking out the window

4951718471_16b7e1c1e7_b.jpg

again he loves looking outside

4951717791_dc30055794_b.jpg

look at those lil feet!

4951716973_56cdde9553_b.jpg

Our nephew enjoying a pear I believe

4951719243_ce60082d77_b.jpg

fahim mohammed

Lovely family photos, Joe!

what lil feet? I have a big foot I can see ( lol ).

Thanks for sharing.

p.s Were you using af?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
heres a few shots of my son and one of my nefew. Also one of my girl and our son. As usual no PP was done. Still no PP software in my laptop.

looking out the window

"These are all rumors and innuendo. There's no evidence that I ate up all the ice cream. I've been framed!" :)

Lovely family photos, Joe!

what lil feet? I have a big foot I can see ( lol ).

Thanks for sharing.

p.s Were you using af?

It's Jake actually, lol.

I can't recall if I was useing AF. Would it show it in the Exif data? I switch back and forth quite a bit depending on the situation. I believe these were MF though as I can recall he was standing pretty still for a change.

James Cook

If I may offer a touch of constructive criticism.... I find that the fingers and hand are awkwardly chopped off. You can crop the image to make it more of a head and shoulders shot, but it would have been preferable to include them in the frame. Hands can be an important part of portraiture.

It's those little details one needs to be aware of in framing shots that can make them that much stronger.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like this forum, you all are so laid back compared to others. I quite enjoy it.

Jake,

We just want folk interested in photography and getting fun and progress by sharing the best in ideas and pictures. What's amazing is that we also have pretty good technical capability here too. I remember that this was not allowed in the old Rob Galbraith forum. Thanks for contributing. It's your forum. Try to post responses to other folks work so I can focus more an the new front end we are building.

Asher