• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Construction site...Architecture?

fahim mohammed

p370606777.jpg

Shades of Gray..

p444628926.jpg

p116061406.jpg

p31636088.jpg

My son wanted a semi-permanent tent for him and his friends. The work continues!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

You have done a good job. This is a theme worth continuing. I'd look at taking more advantage of tonal mapping in the gray pictures as blacks might really help to stretch out the interest possibilities and add energy to the picture.

Also see if you can sort the images by framing as well. If you keep at this and select the best, you are on to a good collection!

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Fahim,
Nice series, especially the black and white!
However, one image leaves me a bit perplexed.
That's a huge amount of rebar for a "semi-permanent" tent!!!!

fahim mohammed

Asher, John, thanks for looking in and supplying me with your impressions.

The conversion was done in camera. .jpg to bw. Not much done in ps except resizing. I shall do some curves.

John, the roller bars are for the foundation. I know from experience that the ' tent ' is a fad for the son.
They wanted a washroom, air-con, and hd tv with espn sat-dish. It is economical for me to build a structure in place for a concrete roof and flooring. Put a tent canvas over it for the time being.

Remove it and build a studio, when ' they' get over their ' tent craving '!!

Regards.