• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Can You say Extra white balance!

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
Here we go again!

Will_Thompson_C_2010_012K9915.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here we go again!​

Will_Thompson_C_2010_012K9915.jpg

Well this time, Will, the color is not an issue for me! The girl is so beautifully buxom, fun and decorated for the season with great lips, expression and make up that's alive. I like the vignette, works well.

The girl? She's a keeper!

Asher

Joachim Bolte

Hi Will,

Colors look OK on this one, and the subject brings up questions. Nice picture. Maybe I would have made more of a vignette instead of a black passe-partout, but that falls under the chapter 'personal taste' I guess.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Will,

Colors look OK on this one, and the subject brings up questions. Nice picture. Maybe I would have made more of a vignette instead of a black passe-partout, but that falls under the chapter 'personal taste' I guess.

Joey,

Did you like it? Is it fun?

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Will,
Works for me also - great shot!
I especially like the pose overall, the angle of her head relative to her body.
Nicely done!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Angle

Someone told me that the eyes were supposed to be the highlighted feature of a portrait....

Nice work, Will. Did a Shihtsu do a no no on the set to upset the model?