• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Play me a tune...

fahim mohammed

p287944781.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Fahim,
I like this very much!
Tell us the story behind the image.
I'm guessing (LOL!) this is not an Asher-esq capture of performing prodigies!
However, I'm at a loss to understand the violinist's physical placement within the scene.
Were he playing to a crowd, they'd be facing him.
The background group appear to be looking in the same direction as he.
A memorial service of some type?

fahim mohammed

Hi Fahim,
I like this very much!
Tell us the story behind the image.
I'm guessing (LOL!) this is not an Asher-esq capture of performing prodigies!
However, I'm at a loss to understand the violinist's physical placement within the scene.
Were he playing to a crowd, they'd be facing him.
The background group appear to be looking in the same direction as he.
A memorial service of some type?

Love it, has a 1950/60's feel to it. Certainly does not look like contemporary America..

John, Ben extremely grateful for your generous comments. Sincerely appreciated.

The violin player is British and the photograph was taken around the St. Stephen's Bascillica in Budapest, Hungary last month. Behind me is the building. These are people walking to get in or just looking.

Ayesha had passed alone and taken a photograph of the same gentleman...

p870649042.jpg

In Ayesha's one is approaching the violinist from the right side of the Bascillica as you look at the photograph below. Most of the folks seemed Hungarian around the violinist.

I just approached him, had a little talk, asked to take his photos, showed him, thanked him, put something in the collection basket and went my merry way.

This is a grab shot as the sun was setting..

p752518349.jpg

Once again my sincere thanks for your kind words. And Ben wishing you the best.

Regards.