• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Anyone else having problems with Private Messages?

Tasha Pinheiro

I know this isn't truly the appropriate place to post this so I'm sorry, but I figured it was more appropriate here than anywhere else... Anyone else having problems with Private Messages on this forum? It says I have one and, no matter how many times I refresh the page, it doesn't go away so I know that there is actually something there. When I go to my inbox, though, there is nothing! Anyone else having similar problems?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I know this isn't truly the appropriate place to post this so I'm sorry, but I figured it was more appropriate here than anywhere else... Anyone else having problems with Private Messages on this forum? It says I have one and, no matter how many times I refresh the page, it doesn't go away so I know that there is actually something there. When I go to my inbox, though, there is nothing! Anyone else having similar problems?[ha,/QUOTE]

Tasha,

Clear your browser cache and are cookies enabled?

Asher

Asher Kelman

I'll try to deal with this directly with you by sending you a PM and we'll work together on that.

Asher Kelman

Fahim,

Exactly! We solved it by emptying her mailbox at the administrative level. Tasha'a attempts failed.

Asher