• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: I watched the kid

fahim mohammed

blowing bubbles. I played too. I thought I, too, was a child.

p240659924.jpg

Paul Abbott

Oooh. Nice portrait, but the lack of definition in the high key areas leave it 'wanting' for me. Maybe these can be adjusted, no?

fahim mohammed

Paul, Asher; thanks for looking in. You both are right re: the loss of defintion of the facial details and the high key areas.

This was shot yesterday. Mariam wanted me to sit with her on the lawn and watch her blowing bubbles.

As I watched her, Mariam was not there. Just any kid. And me as a kid playing in the mud.

I felt then, and feel now, that more would be not in keeping with my feelings of that moment.

I am usually wrong though!

Best regrads.

Charlotte Thompson

Hi Fahim

I like the fairy like treatment of the very pretty little girl blowing bubbles
isn't childhood like a fairy Princess land anyway
so soft and sweet as the moment you captured
love it!

Charlotte-