• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Secrets

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0150-2.jpg

DSC_0137-1.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

Mike Shimwell

Hi Charlotte

a nice sequence. It may be the downsizing, but the focus looks lsightly off ona couple, which you might minimise in impact by adding a bit of grain (I can't believe I said that) or (better!) shoointg some black and white film:)

MIke

Charlotte Thompson

Hey Mike

Oh I used to use black and white film a longggg time ago and oh what a hassle then
today is wayway better my friend

This was taken outside on the patio in the darkdark
I used a my speed light sb 600 but now it has a white plastic hood on its top
perhahs that may be the slightly out of focus you see-it is a new thing I am trying and haven't used it too much so......
thanks for coming by
glad you liked the sequence-I was lucky to get them, they are good friends-

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, these photos could be some of the best posted on OPF.

As you know, I care about the emotion and feelings in a photo.

There can be no better than what you posted.

Bravo. I saw them a couple of days ago. Didn't know what to say.

That you have not received more comments from members reflects on their
taste and sensibilities. And their general apathy.

These photos of yours stand head and shoulders above most of the other mundane inanimate
offeringson on show here. Mine included.

You go girl.

Mike Shimwell

Charlotte

Just a quick note to say that I keep on coming back to these and it's nice to see the smiles on their faces. Good stuff

Mike