• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Christmas day candid

Mike Shimwell

And now, before I wash up and go to bed, I thought I'd just share this one from Christmas day. Enjoying her sister's present:)

Mike

014-christmas-gift.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Mike,

Pictures can never get more precious than this, it is simply priceless. You are a blessed dad!

Cheers,

Doug Kerr

Hi, Mike,

And now, before I wash up and go to bed, I thought I'd just share this one from Christmas day. Enjoying her sister's present:)

Mike

014-christmas-gift.jpg
That is just wondrous.

Thanks so much.

Just what is that thing, anyway? It looks fabulous, whatever it is.

Best regards,

Doug

Mike Shimwell

All

Yes, I am blessed and thankful. Sometimes I forget, but they remind me not to be such an ungrateful beggar.

Doug, as Sandrine said, it's a scale model of the interior of Doctor Who's tardis (time and relative dimension in space). Unlike the 'sonic' it doesn't light up or make noises, but it has a moveable seat and swing for the Doctor.

Mike