• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

hello, saying hi!

marc g.

my name is marc, i am an avid photographer for more than 25 years.

shooting sports, pj, events, people, occasional landscape, some birds, concerts, and just about anything if asked.

we shoot nikon, and always have. all digital for the last 6 years.

d2h, d200, d2x, d2xs and lens from 10.5 all the way to 400 2.8.

we try to shoot everyday, tomorrow we will do a halloween party, at our club.

I also have a job, as an investment banker more than 25 years, currently president of the company.

well i am glad to be here looking forward to sharing and learning.

marc

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Marc,

A pleasure to welcome you. We look forward to you posting. Once you get to know the place you will find a lot of interesting subjects discussed and a lot of people ready to exhange ideas and experience. I just tried the D2X, (I'm now a canon shooter) and I was very impressed.

We are especially happy to have every Nikon shooters we can get. I hope you will post there as well as other areas of interest.

Asher

BTW, could you add you full name to your profile, as that's how we know each other. This is a protected community and I do my best to keep out people who should not be here, so we made a policy of real names only.