• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jingle Bell

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This jingle bell is part of a harness found in a Bavarian 18th century farm house.
This is how I saw it - what do you see?

Michael,

We're drawn in immediately! There's a clenched fist and then a smiling face and now the profile of a horse. They'll be more as you've provided enough form for our fancy to bring meaning as we, each, exercise our imaginations. This, I believe, is one special values of modern art. We're given new milieux to frolic in and explore our own fantasies.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Michael, a very intriguing image. I see many things, but at the risk of letting loose freudian analysts I shall remain silent.

However, my grand daughter had a look at this and immediately thought of those munchies from outer
space!!

Best.