• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Blur

sometimes the difference between Art, and Photography and imagery becomes blurred. I'm not sure there's a difference anymore...
DSC_0651.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
sometimes the difference between Art, and Photography and imagery becomes blurred. I'm not sure there's a difference anymore...

DSC_0651.jpg

Scott, the very words you use: Art, Photography, Imagery

Are already so fuzzy in their meaning. They would overlap with so many thing.

Asher

You are right Asher. I'll be honest. I was struggling to put some text to a picture I liked. That picture is meaningless other than 'I like that'. so yeah

ANd, umm honestly. That picture was pretty much an accident. I got stuck in my car by a train, and picked up the camera just because I was stuck by that train... I like the blurred arrow...
I guess it's good lesson in keeping you camera w you and many things can make a good shot,
but... Thats not something I planned or whatever. I like it, but...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Scott,

The idea of grabbing some fleeting moment is worth continuing with. It will not only document some interesting happenings but also reveal what interests you. Go for it!

The best camera is the one n your hand!

Asher