• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Moien from Luxembourg

nyschulte

Hello,

I am Nicolas Yves Schulté born 1966 in Luxembourg, Europe

I am following the forums for some time now, and finally found the courage to out myself :)

Photography is a hobby for almost 20 years.

The last 10 years or so i stopped as my money making job took 110% of my time.

I started again one year ago when i realized that work can not be all there is in life .

I decided to go digital and began with a Nikon D50.

It was not until august 2006 that i invested 90% of my free time into photography.
Soon i wanted to spend more time with portrait and studio work, so i did some major upgrades
(small studio at home, strobes, and much more equipment waiting to be mastered :) )
This young lady is the actual reason why I got interested in studio work. I took some pictures of her since she was 8.
Now she is 13 of age and i wanted to prove to her and her family that she has some potential.

This is how i came to OPF while looking for serious sources of information.

My current results can be seen at http://www.photoneckel.eu/cpg/

I hope you enjoy this community as much as i do.

Regards,
Nicolas

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

You are as you know already, so welcome here! Now I feel a little closer to "Royalty" that someone from the Grand-Duchy is announced here! One never knows how such contacts might be useful!

How about some pictures of Luxembourg? We'd love to learn about it! A good reason for all sorts of street and architectural photography and even some B&W, no doubt!

We enjoy your work. You certainly have a good reason to keep photographing!

Asher