• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My niece

tony manttan

she (12 yrs old) wanted some pics done that were a bit different

1#

_MG_2424.jpg

2# brick wall overlay

_MG_2424_2.jpg

3# wooden overlay

_MG_2424_3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tony,

Forgetting why you "Did what you did", but think, as Bart Ban Der Wolf says, "You get what you got!"

_MG_2424.jpg

The first has the most impact. I think the simpler the more effective. It has a lot of value as a stimulus of seeing through a vexing problem or looking through the mask one puts on in public or to oneself. So its an endless source of musing.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Tony

Finally another overlay artist!! I do them too- I really like what you did with these. Very nice work. I think sometimes other s don't understand the skill required to do these and do them well!

Charlotte-