• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Converted pics of some cheetahs

tony manttan

took these last year converted to see if they look better in b&w

1#
_MG_8883.jpg

2#
_MG_8884.jpg

3#
_MG_8887.jpg

4#
_MG_8904.jpg

5#
_MG_8952.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Tony,

I like them all. #4, with two in different directions gives me a feeling of constant feline attention and readiness to set out at top speed and try to grab some prey before running out of energy. Is this film or digital? Have you thought of blending back the B&W to the color as another alternative. At slight crop would really finish of the picture quite nicely.

_MG_8904.jpg

Tony Manttan: Converted Pictures of Some Cheetas #4

When I was last in game country my longest lens was 35 mm and for sure I'd not want to get such pictures set up like that. I'm impressed that you have shown them as framed. Are you going to print them?

Thanks fro sharing!

Asher