• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Padlocked

Jarmo Juntunen

Well, I just love a bit of mystery:

_medium.jpg

Like who put the lock there? And why on Earth?

Michael Nagel

I like the composition and the dof making the padlock stick out of the rest of the picture.
The warm color of the padlock compared to the blue background make it look positive.

I saw a similar thing some time ago, sometimes even in groups. Did you see if there was something written on it?

Best regards,
Michael

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Michael and Asher! Asher, I'm actually quite fond of the Aussies. The nation we can thank for AC/DC can't be too bad.

Well, I just love a bit of mystery:

Like who put the lock there? And why on Earth?

In some places, usually high scenic lookouts, lovers click a padlock on the guard rail and then throw both keys into the abyss. It's a committment to an enduring relationship and much easier to forget than his and her's tattoos if things don't work out.

Bob Latham

In some places, usually high scenic lookouts, lovers click a padlock on the guard rail and then throw both keys into the abyss. It's a committment to an enduring relationship and much easier to forget than his and her's tattoos if things don't work out.

One hopes, Maris, that the commitment outlives the patience of the local councils whose taste for romance isn't always what it should be.
Maybe the answer to the padlocked branch lies deeper in this explanation

Nevertheless, a thought provoking shot Jarmo.

Bob

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank Maris and Bob! That sounds like a plausible explanation. Sigh, I guess I've been married way too long to know about such things (lol?).