• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Autumn Stroll...

fahim mohammed

p934736109-5.jpg

Lovely image; I particularly love the long shadows created by the trees and how long his shadow is that it looks just like the tree shadows. Cool image!
:)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Fahim,

This is a most unusual photograph of a path. What's so special to me is the lateral shadows that are so strong and his apparent gaze to the right. Since paths are part of the grand language metaphor or "Life as a journey", this could imply that one is enjoying the present.

A lot of folk don't do that. They just work for the future and miss what's around them. Just one interpretation of an interesting picture.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

This is a most unusual photograph of a path. What's so special to me is the lateral shadows that are so strong and his apparent gaze to the right. Since paths are part of the grand language metaphor or "Life as a journey", this could imply that one is enjoying the present.

A lot of folk don't do that. They just work for the future and miss what's around them. Just one interpretation of an interesting picture.

Asher

This enjoyable photo has a nice balance of elements, Fahim. As Asher mentioned, the shadows play a strong role.

Asher, Tom..

Thank you both for stopping by and your insights.

Best regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
good to see you back!

There is a peaceful serenity to this photograph. You want to jump in and take a walk.
What I like so much is how wide the path is "room for every one"
Beautiful catch. Reminds me also of my canters on trails with my Arabian mare Alia Bint Saheb-

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Hi Charlotte.

It is great to be back. Especially, knowing one would meet friends like yourself.

Alia is a beautiful name.

Take care and let's see you often.

Fahim
good to see you back!

There is a peaceful serenity to this photograph. You want to jump in and take a walk.
What I like so much is how wide the path is "room for every one"
Beautiful catch. Reminds me also of my canters on trails with my Arabian mare Alia Bint Saheb-

Charlotte-