• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from the westcoast....

Jörgen Nyberg

of Sweden that is ;-)
My name is Jörgen Nyberg, and I live in a small (pop 300) village, called Mollösund on the westcoast of Sweden. Some of my hobbies are windsurfing, my Honda VFR750, driving my BMW 530 and of course photo. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and possibly some pointers abuot improving my photographic skills.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Jörgen,

Glad you found us! How did that happen?

We're all going to be interested in seeing pictures of your village and where you windsurf.

I'm looking forward to your participation. Look around. Ask if you need anything or get lost!

Asher

Jörgen Nyberg

Hi Asher

It was Michael Tapes who told me a while ago (over at Pixmantec), and I´ve been lurkin for some time. But when I saw your post about guests, I thought it was time to come out of the closet ;-)