• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

HDR clouds

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Commendations on your new work.

To insert pictures first you need to get the URL. For each server you use there are instructions. Do you have that reference for your server?

Then put the URL between

Asher

Robert Watcher

This is one of my latest HDR photos I took yesterday. I'm hoping that I have my settings on Photomatix to where I want them. My photos have been coming out pretty good and not too overdone. Comments welcome.

http://lafango.com/1hdr4u/media/2314131-august-photo-3

I'm still trying to figure out how to insert my photos...sorry.

The link you provide - the one that Lafango provides as a permalink - - - is a link to the webpage and not the actual image. Unless there is something different when you are logged in, it looks to me like they don't want Hotlinking directly to the images stored on their server.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mike,

To help you with getting an image hosting service that's user-friendly, I've started a thread here.

There are numerous options. Hope this helps!

Asher