• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

UK: Fuji S2 - Canon 50mm 1.4 LNIB - Pentax 21&40mm Pancakes BNIB

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Hi,

I have a Fuji S2 for sale, in great working condition though the bottom is a bit scuffed as shown in the photos. Comes boxed with manuals and CD as well as the USB and Video out cables. The strap is pretty worn but that is street cred innit! :)

fuji1.jpg

fuji2.jpg

fuji4.jpg

Next I have a Canon 50mm 1.4 with a Jessops reciept giving a warranty until Oct 8th '07. The lens has been focus checked by Canon CPS and is accurate wide open on my 20D and 5D. There are some miniscule marks around the filter thread, too small to photograph even but otherwise the lens is boxed, warrantied and in great condition!

50mm.jpg

I have 2 Pentax AF pancake prime lenses, the 21mm f3.2 and 40mm f2.8. These two lenses are brand new and have never even been mounted onto a camera. They have 8 months of international warranty still left and are exactly as I recieved them from B&H, the boxes were opened to have a look but that is all.

Prices are:

£250 for the Fuji S2 Paypalled and Posted.
£200 for the Canon 50mm 1.4 Paypalled and Posted.
£300 for the Pentax 21mm and £190 for the 40mm or £480 for the pair, Paypalled and Posted.

Please email me to pomsbz @ yahoo.com or phone 07929666959 if you are interested.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ben,

Sorry you are letting go of the pancake lenses! Anyone with a Pentax should grab them!

The 50 1.4 is one of the best bargains out and the Fuji very worthy as a wedding photographers camera as I believe it is very good for pictures of the Bride's dress and the grooms black tux, expecially in large B&W blow ups.

Even for a Canon shooter this is worth getting!

Good luck!

Asher

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Fuji's gone via FM, still got a nice 50mm 1.4 and two pentax panckaes to go and maybe I can prepare my bank account for next years aquisitions!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Congrats on the sales so far, Ben!

I'm sorry you are letting go of such fine Pentax lenses! Someone is going to have a lot of pleasure!

I'm so busy with my 5D, 1DII and testing the M8 that I can't see myself testing the Pentax new cameras yet. However, I was, I admit, very tempted.

The small size of the whole outfit for a water-sealed camera is very low and seems an ideal kit. Kyle is now in this territory and appears very happy with the K10D!

Asher

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
I still have both pancake pentaxes, feel free to drop me a line someone, they have 8 months of international warranty left on them...

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Ben Rubinstein said:
I still have both pancake pentaxes, feel free to drop me a line someone, they have 8 months of international warranty left on them...

Well, not anymore, that makes these pentax lenses & the 50mm sold through this board, well done Asher and many thanks!