• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

RC Planes

tony manttan

pics from local rc club open day

1#
_MG_9580.jpg

2#
_MG_9503.jpg

3#
_MG_9335.jpg

4#
_MG_9322.jpg

5#
_MG_9425.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are beautiful, Tony. Which is yours?

Are they generally made from snap together kits or does one have to spend 100 hours cutting balsa, gluing and the like?

Asher

tony manttan

These are beautiful, Tony. Which is yours?

Are they generally made from snap together kits or does one have to spend 100 hours cutting balsa, gluing and the like?

Asher

none are mine i had helicopter which is no more , the planes there where made from recycled cardboard to pre made planes cost from $100 to many $1000s

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tony,

These are wonderful toys one buys for oneself by getting them for one's offspring as an act of fatherly involvement! It's just like train sets. The adults are the ones having most of the fun, I believe. I want a quadracopter that can perch on a ledge and take up a digicam for me to places I can't climb anymore!

Asher