• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Foyer

Chris Calohan

This is the last shot I made this morning. I did two things: one, I tried to make absolutely sure I was a symmetrical as possible and two, that the color balance and overall tone were as perfect as is within my skill set.

8532188768_038446c485_c.jpg

Three Fan Foyer: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is the last shot I made this morning. I did two things: one, I tried to make absolutely sure I was a symmetrical as possible and two, that the color balance and overall tone were as perfect as is within my skill set.

Great job, Chris,

I admire your for the tenacity and energy to repeat the image. mush more satisfying now. I'd still argue for the cropping away of the lower portion as before as we are not distracted there and get on with the business of enjoying the repeat and enlarging presences of the 3 Fans.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Great job, Chris,

I admire your for the tenacity and energy to repeat the image. Much more satisfying now. I'd still argue for the cropping away of the lower portion as before as we are not distracted there and get on with the business of enjoying the repeat and enlarging presences of the 3 Fans.

Asher