• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Waiting for the rain

Chris Calohan

8573865174_0842236937_o.jpg

Nightmare on Elmn Street: Chris Calohan​

Chris Calohan

Pharmaceuticals are so much better these days...anyway, I'm allergic to mushrooms...however there are some fun little cacti buds....

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Looks like you slipped in some dog **** and the camera went off, Chris. You can't fool me. I know a mistake when I see one. Don't try to pass this off as a work of art or part of a theme, unless you're planning on flogging it to one of Asher's arty farty mates from Beverley Hills.

Robert Watcher

I do get the feeling with this shot, that you took it - after viewing it, thought there might be something interesting there - and then tried to come up with a theme or concept to go with it. Most of the time when the concept is realized before taking the shot - even if it doesn't work, the viewer can appreciate what you were trying to accomplish. Not here, for me anyway. Sorry.

------

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris! Been digging up mushrooms? Listen! The white night is walking backwards!

Asher

I stop by again to take a stand for this picture! I'd say this could sell if it's printed, so that the subtle trace of colors are felt but hardly noticed: it could entice the well heeled. There's enough shake there to warrant recall of experiences of the baby-boomer generation, when "feeding your head" did not mean "time at the library or lectures"!

Works on me!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Have to admit to a bit of tomfoolery with this image. It is the reflection of some trees off the back window of a car. The light was rapidly failing, and though the camera was on a tripod, I missed the focus..........so, I made a very light copy, dropped it atop the original, did a luminescence blend, a bit of a crop and posted......but, tomfoolery or not, I still like the shot. There is something in it that makes me want to sway with the wind.

Who knows, probably just a sixties flashback. Now, there were some crazy years.

Oh, Asher...it will sell and to whom you say.