• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: B&W&G

fahim mohammed

p1473008580-5.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

I see an interesting composition here. The details are partly hidden due to the low-key processing and I must look further to decide on what it is I am looking at. There seems to be oriental architectural elelements repeated in a large space, which makes me think that this is a public place. Perhaps it is the lobby of a hotel or something like that. There are comfortable looking sitting areas with cushions. There is a diffuse, probably natural light coming from left and the table lamp seems to be switched on as well. All together, this gives me a relaxed feeling. This might be a place where one can sit down and empty his/her mind. Just observe what is going on around you and use your imagination.

Thanks for sharing it Fahim.