• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A look through my bathroom window

Looking out, heaven forbid ...

9524_CO715-S.jpg

Sorry for the somewhat larger size, but it should really be seen even larger. The light was beautiful, which motivated me to attempt and freeze the moment.

Feel free to add your bathroom views to this themed thread.

Cheers,
Bart

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Great view Bart, and yes Cem - I think your tripod alignment has gone wrong there! Colourful toilet though, it has to be said.

This could be a dangerous thread for me - I'm slowly building up a collection of images from my bathroom window - perhaps enough for a calendar in a couple of years :)

Two images below, but I do have a decent collection if anyone really wants to see them....

2012_10_AS5121_AndrewStannard.jpg

Misty Morning

2010_11_AS1030_AndrewStannard.jpg

Sunrise Over Winterhill​

With cropping, both of these probably work out at about 250mm, so pretty zoomed in. Very lucky with the view from our bathroom though.

Cheers,
Andrew.

This could be a dangerous thread for me - I'm slowly building up a collection of images from my bathroom window - perhaps enough for a calendar in a couple of years :)

Two images below, but I do have a decent collection if anyone really wants to see them....

Hi Andrew,

Great addition to the thread, and what a nice way to wake up, isn't it. An opportunity not seized is an opportunity missed.

Cheers,
Bart

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Yes, definitely an opportunity not to be missed. Although I think the neighbours think it a little strange when they see a tripod setup in the bathroom!

Andrew