• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fish out of water

Rob Naylor

...or fish AS water?

9400998511_b05236c272_b.jpg

Taken in the local supermarket, just after the wet fish delivery.
I received a few strange looks at the time.

Robert Watcher

Nice shot overall - - - but what I see in your image, is potential. Having access to such content with patterns and symmetry, would make for very interesting photographs when moving in tighter or different angles, while looking for interesting composition. I can imagine that some bystanders may look at you as a little strange - - - but hey - that's part of photography isn't it. :)

Cem_Usakligil

This appeals to my taste Rob, literally and figuratively. Two of my favourite fishes together, yummy. I take these shots too whenever I'm at a market with the camera. :)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nice shot!
BTW do you know how to recognize a fish coming from a farm or a wild fish?
The ones coming from a farm have the end of their fin rounded. Due to the friction as they are so many in a small volume and touch each other all the time while swimming…

Cem_Usakligil

Nice shot!
BTW do you know how to recognize a fish coming from a farm or a wild fish?
The ones coming from a farm have the end of their fin rounded. Due to the friction as they are so many in a small volume and touch each other all the time while swimming…
I didn't know that Nicolas, thanks for the tip! :)