• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Time passage

Cem_Usakligil

And yet another one from the archives...

f06168.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'm not sure that hotel would describe it correctly but it is not very far from the truth either. This was in the harem of the Topkapi palace in Istanbul.

Cem,

I should have recognized it, but I was there such a long time ago!

Still, it's an impressive place, even for a prisoner!

Asher

Rob Naylor

Super detail in the shadows Cem.
Is this one of your blends? if so it is extremely well done and if not, it is extremely well done ;)
Rob

Cem_Usakligil

Super detail in the shadows Cem.
Is this one of your blends? if so it is extremely well done and if not, it is extremely well done ;)
Rob
Very kind of you Rob. This was a single exposure. I have enhanced the details in the shadows using Nik ColorEfex Pro Contrast and Tonal Contrast filters. The raw conversion was done by DxO.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'd even forgot I'd been there. Keep digging, Cem. You're reminding me of all sorts of stuff I had forgotten about. Its like hypnotherapy with beautiful imagery.
I'm so glad I don't pay attention to the details and technical stuff. Life is so simple when I can just wander the corridors of the past with you, my friend.

Cem_Usakligil

I'd even forgot I'd been there. Keep digging, Cem. You're reminding me of all sorts of stuff I had forgotten about. Its like hypnotherapy with beautiful imagery.
I'm so glad I don't pay attention to the details and technical stuff. Life is so simple when I can just wander the corridors of the past with you, my friend.
Stick along Tom, there will be more. :)