• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

La Sagrada Familia - Interior '14

Paul Abbott

Absolutely no other church, temple, cathedral or mosque in the world can rival or even come close to Antoni Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, supreme majesty and spendour that is La Sagrada Familia!
It is all still an unfinished business, although surely, he must have thought that it could never be completed in his own time...If it's not one of the world's wonders, then it should be (when it's complete), without a doubt...all IMO, of course.

sagradafamiliajesusampaltar1luminancecorr700_zps9bf3f99b.jpg

La Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain '14 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

sagradafamiliajesusampaltar2luminancecorr700_zpsa2649882.jpg

La Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain '14 #2 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

sagradafamiliajesusampaltar3luminancecorr700_zps3ddc739d.jpg

La Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain '14 #3 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

sagradafamiliajesusampaltar4luminancecorr700_zpsa670943b.jpg

La Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain '14 #4 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

Absolutely no other church, temple, cathedral or mosque in the world can rival or even come close to Antoni Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, supreme majesty and spendour that is La Sagrada Familia!
It is all still an unfinished business, although surely, he must have thought that it could never be completed in his own time...If it's not one of the world's wonders, then it should be (when it's complete), without a doubt...all IMO, of course.

Hi Paul,

Beautiful captures of a magnificent creation. Thanks for sharing.
As always, I do wonder what the real (also deliberately designed) colors were like ...

Cheers,
Bart

Paul Abbott

Thanks, Bart.
There is a lot of images of the interior of this cathedral over on Google images and I have to say that the majority of them have the colours boosted to a certain extent. I didn't think the colours were that great in this place...
I am currently working on processing some colour alternatives but they don't do a lot for me...

I did notice B&W images of the place in the gift shop and I really liked how they represented the architecture...