• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from sunny San Diego

Bob Krueger

Hello. My name is Bob Krueger, and I'm a part-time motorsports photographer who primarily shoots vintage racing. Most of my photos are published in two magazines, Vintage Racecar and Vintage Motorsport. On the weekdays, I'm disguised as a mild-mannered quality engineer.

I'm one of those Galbraith forums refugees, having joined that group in 2004, when I made the move from film to digital capture and found myself knowing next to nothing about how to post-process my own work. Thanks to the help of friends, Bruce Fraser's books, and the members of those forums, I now like to think I do a decent job of preparing my photos for publication in the magazines and at my Web site, although I'm not exactly what one would call a Photoshop "power user."

I retired from the Galbraith forums when they were purchased, and lately I began to really miss learning from other photographers who really know their stuff without wading through all the fluff that often accompanies real content at other sites. So I sent an e-mail to another former Galbraith participant, Nill Toulme, and he referred me here.

Thank you, Nill, for the reference, and thanks to all of you for letting me join you. If any of you would like to see the sort of stuff I do, my Web site is at http://www.voodooimages.com