• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Apo Lanthar does its magic on a gray day

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Shot on a gray and dull day (fully open)... but see for yourself

15817344361_400cbe724a_o.jpg

15817343321_1097bc95dc_o.jpg

15795566736_c6ea323a3d_o.jpg

15199272184_cc6b1668b8_o.jpg

15199271894_97a42a1b26_o.jpg

I fear I know little about specialty lenses, but I know what I like and these are wonderful. I think you are a bit of a romantic, no?

:)Maggie

Dr Klaus Schmitt

I fear I know little about specialty lenses, but I know what I like and these are wonderful. I think you are a bit of a romantic, no?

:)Maggie

Thanks Maggie!

Yep, admittedly I am, and the older I get, the more I am. And it is the appreciation of life and its wonders,
knowing very well that there is an end to it for all of us. So I "seize every single day"... ;-)

P.S.: It is not a "speciality lens", rather an ordinary one coming in different mount versions (Canon, Nikon,...)
- but IMHO an excellent one, razor sharp, high contrast, flare resistant and with very high resolution that even a D800 or the like matches well.