• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Helen (again..:-)

Helen (my youngest) got her hair done today and we decided to celebrate this event with a little family photoshoot.

Two hours, two locations, several wardrobe changes, one sunset and a hundred+ shots later we were done.

After a dinner and a culling we trimmed our plunder down to a couple dozen shots that we both liked the most.

Here are some excerpts.

#1: By the tree

121565612-L.jpg

#2: No trespassing!

121568934-L.jpg

#3: Thinking in the rye

121569638-L.jpg

#4: Cowgirl

121570003-L.jpg

The rest is here:
http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/2323990

All pictures taken with Canon 30D + EF 70-200L f/2.8 IS USM, complete with a single SunPack Auto 555EX with a 40" brollybox, on a stand, controlled by a Pocket Wizard.

Enjoy shooting your own teenagers:)

Ivan Garcia

Very nice Nik.
I like #1 and #3 best.
They look very natural and the backgrounds are not spoiled by manmade furniture, complimenting your teenager's natural beauty.

Ivan,

Ivan Garcia said:
Very nice Nik.
I like #1 and #3 best.
They look very natural and the backgrounds are not spoiled by manmade furniture, complimenting your teenager's natural beauty.

Thank you for looking!

And here's a bonus for you:)

Barefoot and living it:

121571292-L.jpg

Cheers!

Ron Mason

Nik:

Very nice job, the lighting is very well done. Of course having a beautiful model helps a lot too.

Ron

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
#3 is stunning!

Love #3...beautiful girl in beautiful light. Great composition. Really beautiful shot.

The extra one you posted hides her cute figure. It's my least favorite. The Horizontal lines of the wardrobe cut into her and shorten her stature and the white draws your eyes directly to that part of her dress which is distracting. I got some interesting DVD's on posing, Nik that I will watch in the next few weeks. I'd be happy to share them with you when I finish them.