• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello all from South Florida

Greg Knapp

Hi,

My name is Greg Knapp, I recently rediscovered photography by purchasing a 350D about a year and a half ago. Slowly since my purchase I have been re-inviesting money made into my hobby which is becoming my Career, I bought some AlienBee equipment, a couple lenses and recently I upgraded myself to a 5D body. Next up is 'L' glass to go with that body.

I am available for all kinds of photography, I enjoy Macro, Night, Portrait, Event, Pet... well I enjoy most all types of photography.

I have yet to do Arial or ground based Arial, although I am interested.

Greg Knapp
Hallandale, Fl (thats near Miami and Ft. Lauderdale)

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Greg,

Welcome to OPF!

Were a friendly community with photographers from all fields. Our special interest is implementation and whatever it takes.

You should start with entry to digtial forum where you can pose questions related to solving practical issues.

If you have a website for your images that goes in your signature. Phone numbers, not! :)

Asher