• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Puget Sound WA

Hello fellow photographers!

I am hooked on this site. I come here for so much advise, so I figured I would join.

My husband and I are a team, we shoot mostly equine events, sports and portraits. In our spare time, we like to shoot landscapes, B/W and Macros. Kind of diverse right? We really love what we do and it keeps us sane.

We both shoot with Canon 30D's and have one Nikon D-70 for a back-up. I really enjoy using my 30D, but maybe one day I'll step up to the Mark II. Our hobby began about 10 or 15 years ago, when photography required FILM. Learning in that era taught us alot of the fundamentals and founded our love for photography. I call this small business we made, our "professional hobby" because we have really found a way to enjoy our work and that isnt a job, its a passion we love.

We are always looking for local clubs to join and learn more about photography. If anyone knows of any, we would love to hear about them. We really listen to constructive critisism, it helps us grow.

If anyone wants to visit our website, its www.kaufholtzphotography.com. Please visit and let us know what you think. I love hearing from other professionals in the industry. We should all work together to help each other for the better. After all, with this world as beautiful as it is, it would take millions of photographers thousands of years to capture all of the splendor this world has.

Happy trails,

Connie Kaufholtz
Kaufholtz Photography

"Live each day to the fullest!"

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Connie,

I enjoyed visiting your website. I like the way you have set up memrable family pictures with horses people obviously love.

The dragonfly is great, I like the OOF b.g,, the ?grand Canyon?? or Arizona pics are impressive especially where you have mist and clouds above the highest rocks.

You might consider posting in the relevent fora so that you might get feedback and other pictures of the like for discussion and exchange of ideas.

I'd think that eventually you might get a website independant of Smugmug, but your site is very well laid out and interesting to boot.

I'd wonder whether or not your landscape pics might be combined in a few cases to make panoramas as the scenes seem to ask for that.

I do feel that you have come to the right address and you and your husband will find this a great place to hang out and make home!

Asher

Dennis Dorr

Connie:
I visited your website and some of your gorgeous pictures appear as if they were shot at Rebecca Farms? Is this true? Two years ago I shot at the Event at Rebecca Farms and was thrilled to be there. It was incredibly hot but worth it. Outstanding shots on your site.