• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

Good Day,

Asher asked me to formally introduce myself within the process of my taking over part of the administrative work on this site. You can find my informal introduction here.

A more formal introduction would include:
Sean DeMerchant is a self trained photographer whose route to crafting images began with a background in mathematics and engineering applications of imaging technology.

Sean has always been intrigued by the visual image and first used a camera at the age of seven using a cheap toy camera. Those images failed to capture what he envisioned and it was a long journey for him to learn the skills to truly craft what he perceived of the world before him. After years of practice and study Sean has developed an interest in crafting clean and clear visions that bring out the iconic beauty of everyday things.
Or more informally, I am now taking over administrative duties on this site in regards to the software that makes the site work. If you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the site, then please feel free to PM me.

enjoy your day,

Sean

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Sean for picking up the challenge!

We have a lot of new ideas for OPF for this year and we look forward to your help!

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Good luck Sean! Very glad to have someone as competent/capable/dedicated/artistic/nature loving as yourself pulling the s/w strings here :).

Cheers,

Cem