• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Boyfriends Son

Summer Day

Brandon5-6-061.jpg

Just Posted up to get some feedback. The one thing i wish was different about this picture is that he was looking up alittle more to get rid of the harsh shadows under his eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Brandon5-6-061 ak.jpg

Summer,

I selected the areas with the magic wand tool in CS2 with 25 pixel width.

I then made the selection feathered 3 pixels and lightened with a curve layer.

Of course one could sharpen the eyes, blur the background and more to the nth. This just deals with your pic to order. Is that what you envisaged?

Asher

Summer Day

not really

he has sky blue eyes and you dont get to see them in this picture. I think because of the shadows. i would love to find a way to make his eyes come out. with out it looking to photoshop. and get rid of the shadow on his mouth it i think makes him look evil. but then again he was trying to spray me with the hose!!!

Summer Day

Brandon5-6-066.jpg

here
this picture shows you his eyes. i wish i could get them to look more like this

PS - not a very good picture but i just wanted to show you his eyes

Asher Kelman

"The one thing i wish was different about this picture is that he was looking up alittle more to get rid of the harsh shadows under his eyes"

Well I did what you specified, :) Now you want blue in his eyes and shadow on his mouth removed!

I liked the original as is. It is purposeful, impish and immediate fun.

I see from the retouch forum you could have done that too and more.

Without flash, I can't see any other way unless you have an overcast sky.

Even then, summer, remember, when you see the real live boy, you already know he has those sky blue eyes and they are associated with him in your minds description of him.

A reflector might have helped but make it waterproof!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Brandon5-6-061_1.jpg

So here we are with a less devlish child! There's actually no differential between the iris and the pupil, still I fudged in a little blue! If it were important, iId clone the blue eyes from the other image, but for a snap shot, this is still the imp who has the audacity to hose down his dad's girlfirend!

Asher