• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from new member

Just wanted to say hello, I know someone who is a regular to this forum, he invited me to join, and from what I have seen so far, it seems that there is lots of good information and lots of good exchanges here.
Sincerely,
David

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just wanted to say hello, I know someone who is a regular to this forum, he invited me to join, and from what I have seen so far, it seems that there is lots of good information and lots of good exchanges here.
Sincerely,
David

Welcome.

This is a great place to set up home. Do you have a gallery as I love to browse and get to learn a lot that way. I hope you are stimulated by sharing experience with us and will post some of you images for fun, review or any other reason!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Sincerely,
David

Hehehe
For those who don't know (yet) David, he's working in the yachting industry with very high responsibilities.
He's a pretty good sailor and good photog as well.
I rarely met a so nice and kind man.
Typically in the OPF mood.

… welcome on board David!

Asher Kelman

Back aleady or still in Dusseldorf?

Glad you introduced David to OPF!

We are privileged to have both of you!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Back, but will leave again tomorrow for Concarneau and Cherbourg, back home again on Sunday, I feel I get married with my car!!! lol
Will be in Dubaï in March 14 to 18 and maybe in Miami around Feb 19-20…

Welcome.

This is a great place to set up home. Do you have a gallery as I love to browse and get to learn a lot that way. I hope you are stimulated by sharing experience with us and will post some of you images for fun, review or any other reason!

Asher
Thank you all very much for your warm welcome. I do not have a gallery yet, but I will talk to Nicolas to see what I would need to do to bring one on line, if that is what you mean.
I will read the FAQ again to see if I can figure out how to post an image to the forum. I would do that for fun, and to see what others have to say as well. Nicolas, have a good trip as well, see you when you get back.

Asher Kelman

High David,

To post an image

1. upload your image to a server (for example to pBase, your .mac account or some other such site.

2. determine the url of the image you want

3. insert the url between

B] and [B]

That will load your image!

Try it!

Asher

You see, that's just what I mean, you learn something every day.
I just visited the pBase website, so I guess that is where I will start.
Once I get some photos on a server, then I'll ask you....now what do I do?
Aha, never mind, I just saw the icon in the message window, for image insertion, it asks for the url. Now I get it.
I'll get back to you when I'm ready.

David