• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Hastings, UK

Glenn Piper

Hi everyone,

My name is Glenn and I am sort of a 'semi-serious' photographer.
I am recovering from 5 years of serious ill health and as such my budget is almost non existent. I am currently 'making do' with a
Canon A 620 which at least allows me some creative control even if it does lack RAW.

I have just bought the book by Ctein called Digital Restoration From Start To Finish and I am looking forward to exploring the limits of what I can achieve With only Elements 4 and Neat Image at my disposal.

Anyway I am looking forward to learning from everyone here and maybe one day I will be able to contribute.

Bye for now

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn Piper

Thank you

Hi,

First thank you for your welcome and your advice about contributing via questions.

Second I need to make a correction to my 'Hello' post. It is a Canon A 620 that I have not SD 620

I look forward to participating in these forums

Glenn Piper

Thank you Joel,

Yes, I was amazed at what Canon had included in the A 620. It gives a lot of control for a camera at that end of the market.

It deals really well with low light.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Glenn

welcome onboard
In fact I know (say remember a bit…) Hastings has I've been one of those noisy french teenagers invading south of England and supposed to learn English in the early sixties…
1966 or 1967?