• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Melbourne Australia

Rob Young

My name is Rob Young, I have been passionate about photography since the early seventies. I worked as a wedding/portrait photographer for about 5 years in the late '70s and hated it.

I converted to digital in 2003 and have got passionate about photography all over again.

My website is at www.interfacepublications.com.au, it has a blog and a photoblog attached.

At the moment I am happy just to learn and progress. I aim to start entering some competitions and maybe begin exhibiting in 2007. If I am happy with what I am doing and people seem interested, I may start offering images for sale. But that is a possibility for the future.

I am looking forward to seeing what y'all are doing and getting to chat with you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Rob,

I enjoyed your clean and attactive website; so geometrical and an easy interfact. One thing, it would be helpful to have arrows to go to next or previous. Maybe I missed that.

I hope you enjoy OPF. This is one of the most considerate but critical communities, will trash you by pray for your welfare at the same time! Truth is we are not wild about gear, but use everything.

Still, anything on the way to a great picture is what we do.

Kind wishes,

Asher