• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Fayetteville...

Don Shreve

pro member
...Arkansas.
I'm very glad to have found this forum. I've been in withdrawal since the Rob Galbraith forums went belly-up.
Anyway, my thing is commercial location work, specializing in architectural/industrial. I'm interested in the efforts of many to get their EOS cameras to behave like view cameras. I'm grateful for the efforts of Mark Welsh, Paul Caldwell, Cameron Davidson, Mark Tucker, James Russell, and the many others who got banned from the RG forums. I'm especially glad to see Chuck Westfall posting here. Hopefully many of the regulars from RG will show up here as well.
I use EOS cameras, and have recently acquired a Zork PSA, two Pentax 645 lenses, and a Zukio 21, as well as revamping my tripod situation to accomodate.
I'd be glad to share my experience & offer any relevant suggestions in exchange for the opportunity to learn from others.
Thanks.
Don Shreve
www.shreveimaging.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don Shreve said:
...Arkansas.
I'm very glad to have found this forum. I've been in withdrawal since the Rob Galbraith forums went belly-up.
Anyway, my thing is commercial location work, specializing in architectural/industrial. I'm interested in the efforts of many to get their EOS cameras to behave like view cameras. I'm grateful for the efforts of Mark Welsh, Paul Caldwell, Cameron Davidson, Mark Tucker, James Russell, and the many others who got banned from the RG forums. I'm especially glad to see Chuck Westfall posting here. Hopefully many of the regulars from RG will show up here as well.
I use EOS cameras, and have recently acquired a Zork PSA, two Pentax 645 lenses, and a Zukio 21, as well as revamping my tripod situation to accomodate.
I'd be glad to share my experience & offer any relevant suggestions in exchange for the opportunity to learn from others.
Thanks.
Don Shreve
www.shreveimaging.com

Hi, Don,

I am proud to welcome any guy who's work I already admire.

Of course a lot of wonderful people joined here and all welcome too!

This picture in particular I like because of it's simplicity.

It is called "Highway Scene" and although it seems at first look simplistic, I find it to be shockingly powerful.

http://www.shreveimaging.com/personal/1c.html

Anyway, I'm very happy to have you join us.

Asher