• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WTB (US) Pentax 40mm and 70mm Limited Lenses

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Hi, my sister is going to the states next month and I want to buy the Pentax 40mm and 70mm DA Limited pancake lenses. I would buy new but B&H who is my usual dealer in the US has both out of stock. If you have either of these lenses and wish to sell then please email me on pomsbz@yahoo.com,

I have sold a camera and two lenses on this board, much more on FM (Beni) and have 100% feedback on ebay under POMSBZ.

Many thanks,

Ben

Kyle Nagel

I called a couple on line retailers that I have bought from in the past, they both told me that they were expecting shipments of Pentax products in about two weeks, including the 40mm pancake. There is a good chance that B&H will get theirs about that same time.

Kyle

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Thanks Kyle, my sister is in the states only until the end of the week so I think I've missed it. Nevermind, I'm actually not going to by buying until the end of the year, hoping for a ten megapixel K100D (smaller footprint) or at least a resolution to the VPN and 21mm issue with the K10D. In the meantime I'm buying the lenses when I have spare cash and the opportunity.